- Excellent preparation for UK boarding schools, GCSEs and A levels.
- 25 hours of tuition a week (15 hours of English plus 10 hours of other academic subjects) leading to Trinity College London English exams, where appropriate.
- Academic subjects include: Mathematics, Practical Sciences, Business Studies, ICT, Art and Design.
- English lessons focus on academic writing, levels range from A2-C2 on the Common European Framework.
Dates and Fees
Two and four week courses are available and cost £985 per week. All fees are inclusive of tuition, teaching materials, food, laundry, activities, excursions and airport transfers from Birmingham, Heathrow and Gatwick Airports.
- Two Weeks Monday 8 July to Sunday 21 July
- Four Weeks Monday 8 July to Sunday 4 August
- Two Weeks Monday 22 July to Sunday 4 August
Three weeks possible, but transfers at other times than stated above are chargeable.