The Junior Summer School also provides the opportunity for significant academic improvement over a range of subjects, not just in English.
Junior Summer School offers:
- Excellent preparation for entry into UK boarding schools.
- Taught by qualified primary school teachers with EAL experience and an understanding of how younger children learn and play.
- A full timetable of subjects including English, Mathematics, Science, Design and Technology, Art and ICT.
- Levels range from A1-B1 on the Common European Framework.
Dates and Fees
Two and four week courses are available and cost £985 per week. All fees are inclusive of tuition, teaching materials, food, laundry, activities, excursions and airport transfers from Birmingham, Heathrow and Gatwick Airports.
- Monday 8 July to Sunday 21 July
- Monday 8 July to Sunday 4 August
- Monday 22 July to Sunday 4 August
Three weeks possible, but transfers at other times than stated above are chargeable.