The emphasis in our Summer School is on the provision of high quality English teaching delivered by our well-qualified staff preparing students for the Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English examinations.
We offer two Summer Schools:
- Offer 25 hours of tuition a week a maximum of 10 students in a class
- Give students a full academic report and a certificate of attendance
- Place students in classes according to their age and ability
- Offer excellent staff supervision and pastoral care
In addition, there is a strong emphasis on other academic courses. We use all Lucton School's excellent facilities including:
- A 25m indoor swimming pool
- An on-site equestrian centre
- Science laboratories
- Sports hall
- Tennis courts
- IT suites
- Trips to sites of interest, sports and fun entertainment provide a balance.
The Summer School courses are small and friendly. Our own term-time teachers and pastoral staff work on these courses providing 24 hour care appropriate to the students' ages and needs. We are always there to help students when they require support and to provide a secure and safe environment.